Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still Veggin'


"Pepper" 6 x 8

$40.00

Buy me at the Paintopia by missbuzz shop on Etsy!


I guess I am still in a vegetative state!  This pepper painting really looks better in person than in the picture. Sadly, my photography skills are not up to par -- yet another thing I need to learn in order to make this whole art/internet thing work!  I did a better job on this one of hitting the dark, medium, and light values, but I still probably could have gone darker overall.  What do you think?

Oh, and an apology to the bad link I sent -- I REALLY must have been veggin' when I did that!  All part of the the learning process I guess!  Thanks for being patient....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you. Your blog looks great. Welcome to the Cyber world.

Nikki said...

Thank you so much! I still have a lot to learn - I think I am spending more time on the computer than at the easel!