Monday, April 25, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons...

"Lemony Goodness"

5 x 7 

stretched canvas with sides painted
Available on Etsy soon

Well, in this case, I made iced tea.  And when I cut into the lemon for a slice of lemony goodness in my glass, they just looked so....uh...well...yellow...I just had to paint them!  Love yellow -- such a happy color -- it is hard to be a sourpuss looking at yellow, even if it is in the tart form of a lemon!  I am not sure if I am finished with these -- I am going to sleep on it and check it out in the morning!  Oooh!  Plus I figured out how to post these to Facebook AND how to ship a painting from home!  This goes to show that even an old dog CAN learn new code!!  Sorry about the glare on the painting -- photographing at night will do that!

No comments: