Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting My Groove Back...


CLICK HERE TO BID!!

A Hint of Summer

5" x 5"

2" deep stretched canvas

Well, my summer road trip has come and gone and I have been having a hard time catching up with all the things that accumulate when I am gone.  And maybe I am just a little lazy.  Hmmm.  Make that a LOT lazy.   My heart wants to paint, but the rest of me just did not want to comply, so I made a little deal with myself -- if I would take some photos of these yummy gems and paint just one I would add a little freshly whipped cream and enjoy a treat.  So I did.  I took a bunch of photos (look for some more strawberry paintings!) and painted this one from life.  And then I ate it.  And another and another.  With whipped cream AND chocolate.  Summer living is good!  But maybe I need a run around the block now...

No comments: