Monday, May 2, 2011

PEAR MARTINI


Pear Martini

8 x 10

Stretched Canvas
Look for me on Etsy soon!

Well, I finished this painting, but I can't get the photography right. The background is shiny and the whole thing is a bit blurry. Tomorrow I am going to try and fix it by using a tripod - and by then the paint will have dried somewhat.  I did this one a little looser than my usual style because I couldn't sit at the canvas for too long--I just got back from running my first half marathon with a bad case of knee and foot pain and overall malaise. That all equals a good excuse for a little laziness, but it has been four days since I painted, so I didn't want to be too lame (no pun intended!)

2 comments:

Cara said...

I think it's AWESOME! Good job!!!!

Monica said...

Love it! Reflective things like glass are so challenging but not for you! The colors work well together too. - Monica